INSTANT POT EGG LOAF
- 1 1/2 cups Water (for the pressure cooker) Use 2 cups for an 8+ qt. size
- 8 - 10 Eggs (if using more eggs, increase cook time by a minute to three)
- 6" or 7" Metal Pan or Oven Safe Dish* (See Note)
- Metal Trivet/Rack with Handles (or without, but you will need oven or silicone mitts)
- Electric Pressure Cooker
- Add the water to the inner liner pot.
- Spray the oven safe dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crack the eggs into the oven safe dish.
- Set the dish on the trivet/rack, grasp the handles, and carefully lower it into the pressure cooker's inner liner pot.
- Close the lid and set the steam release knob to the Sealing position.
- Click here to get complete recipe