INSTANT POT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
- 9 large eggs
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup minced yellow onion
- 3/4-1 cup chopped spinach
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt plus extra to taste
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup water
- Instant Pot (I have the 6QT Duo)
- a trivet with handles (most new IP's come with one)
- 1.5 quart round oven-safe baking dish
- Spray your dish very well with cooking spray (avocado oil spray is my favorite). You can also rub the entire pan with butter if you prefer - just make sure to make that bad boy stick proof or you’ll be eating scrambled eggs for breakfast instead, lol! Cut a circle of parchment paper to line the bottom of the dish for extra easy removal. <-- I do this and love it!
- Crack eggs into a large bowl, chop your veggies, and measure out all your ingredients.
- Use an egg beater or whisk to whip your eggs until yolks and whites are fully incorporated. Next whisk in heavy cream. Season with salt and pepper and add your cheese. Set aside.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here