FROZEN BANANA TREATS
Natural Peanut Butter and Chia Jam, sandwiched between two banana slices and frozen. A delicious and healthy snack.
- 2 Bananas
- 1 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Raspberry Chia Jam
- Peel bananas and slice bananas approx 1.5-2cm thick (1/2 - 3/4 inch) thick.
- Add a small amount of nut butter to a banana slice and top with a small amount of chia jam. Top with another banana slice to make a sandwich.
- Continue until all the banana is used up. I made 14 but how many you make will depend on the size of your banana and how thick you slice.
- Line a baking tray with a silicon mat/baking paper and place the banana treats on the tray in a single layer, ensuring the bites to not touch (this stops them from clumping together.
- Freeze for two hours (or longer) and then transfer to a freezable container. Enjoy straight from the freezer.
Recipe adapted from www.healthylittlefoodies.com/