EASY HOMEMADE CRAB CAKES
- 1 lb pre-cooked or ready to eat crab meat (or use imitation crab meat)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp Worchestershire sauce
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- 3/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Italian style bread crumbs (the kind that has some herb seasoning in it)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl break up the crab meat so that it's in smaller chunks and flaky.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the crabmeat and combine very well.
- Form the mixture into 16 small patties.
- You can read full recipe at dishesanddustbunnies.com/