Easy Cinnamon Sugar Chex Mix
- 8 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 275F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix together the white sugar and the cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a glass measuring cup, melt the butter in the microwave. Add the brown sugar, mix well, and return the microwave for another 20 to 30 seconds (watch to make sure it doesn't bubble over). Whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the Chex cereal into a large bowl, then drizzle the sauce over top. Use a spatula to gently mix until the Chex is evenly coated.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here