Chicken Vegetable Ramen Noodles
- 2 packets ramen or other instant noodles , discard seasoning (Note 1)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 1/2 onion , sliced
- 200g / 7oz chicken thighs, cut into bite size pieces (Note 2)
- 1 1/4 cups (315 ml) water, plus more as needed
- 1 carrot , cut into matchsticks
- 1 small red capsicum / bell pepper , sliced
- 2 cups cabbage , finely sliced (any type)
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce (Note 3)
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce (or Hoisin, Note 4)
- 2 tsp Hoisin sauce (or more Oyster sauce)
- 1 tbsp Mirin (Note 5)
- Finely sliced green onion / shallots
- Mix Sauce.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add onion and garlic, cook for 1 1/2 minutes until starting to go golden.
- Add chicken and cook just until the outside mostly changes from pink to white.
- For more instructions, visit https://www.recipetineats.com/