CAJUN CAULIFLOWER RICE
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, diced
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 12 oz Andouille Sausage, sliced
- 4 cups Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Cajun or Creole Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tbsp avocado oil in large skillet or pot over medium high heat.
- Add pepper, onion and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add in sliced sausage and saute for another 5 minutes or until sausage begins to brown
Get complete recipe >> click here