Best Roasted Vegetables
- 2 medium bell peppers cored, chopped into 1-inch pieces (I used 1 red 1 yellow)
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 small zucchini, end trimmed, sliced through the length then cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium broccoli crown, cut into small florets (reserve stem for another use)
- 1/2 medium red onion, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (optional)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place bell peppers, carrots, zucchini, broccoli, and red onion on a rimmed 18 by 13-inch baking sheet*
- Drizzle with olive oil (broccoli needs a little more than the other veggies), sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper then toss to coat.
- Click here to view more instructions