WHOLE30 CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE (PALEO, DAIRY-FREE)
- 4 cups cooked and Shredded Chicken
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 heads broccoli, florets removed
- 10 cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 recipe Vegan Alfredo Sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- rosemary, for garnish
- Make the Vegan Alfredo Sauce and set aside. This can also be made the day before and stored in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms and diced onion and stir for 3 minutes. Add the broccoli florets (make sure they're in bite-sized pieces and not too large) and stir for another 3 minutes or until the broccoli is crisp-tender and bright green.
- Place the shredded chicken in a 9x13-inch casserole dish, covering the bottom. Add the sautéed mushrooms, onions and broccoli in a flat layer on top.