Pineapple Pretzel Fluff
- 1 cup crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together pretzel pieces, butter, and 1/2 cup sugar. Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan. Press down gently on it and spread it out some. It does not need to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 7 minutes. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, use a hand-held mixer to beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in Pineapple and Cool Whip. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.