PALEO LEMON TART
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp lemon zest (about 2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 large eggs (room temp)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a small bowl, use a spoon to mix together the almond flour, honey, coconut oil and lemon juice.
- Press the dough evenly into the bottom and sides of the tart pan. Use a fork to prick holes into the dough before baking for 10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Allow the crust to cool completely before adding the filling.
- Place all ingredients for the filling, except the coconut oil, into a small saucepan and whisk them together. Add the coconut oil to the saucepan before placing the pan on the stove over low heat.
Get more instructions >> Click Here