KETO CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER EGGS
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter all natural
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 3 tablespoons powdered swerve
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Chocolate Coating
- 2 cups sugar free chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Using a double boiler, melt together the peanut butter, 2 tbsp of coconut oil, powdered swerve, vanilla extract, and sea salt for about 30 seconds to one minute or until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the egg molds and freeze for about one hour.
- Make the chocolate coating by melting together the chocolate chips and coconut oil using a double boiler or microwave.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here