How to Make a Chocolate Cup
Chocolate cups just made for filling with the likes of peanut butter, candy, or ice cream
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate tempered
- 6 ounces white chocolate tempered
- Paint a thin layer of chocolate onto the insides of 12 silicone cupcake liners.
- Refrigerate the liners for ten minutes.
- Paint a second thin layer of chocolate on top of the first layer.
- Refrigerate the liners for another ten minutes.
- Carefully pop the chocolate cups out of the liners and fill with fruit, ice cream, pudding, or anything you like!
Recipes adapted from www.cupcakeproject.com/