Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
These Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are so easy and perfect for breakfast! Made with protein packed Greek yogurt and sweetened with honey, they're a healthier way to indulge.
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons coconut sugar (or light brown sugar)
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup full-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted (or mild olive oil)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F). Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners and it set aside.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the honey, sugar, eggs, Greek yogurt, and mashed bananas, mixing until ingredients are fully incorporated.