Vanilla Cream Cake with Quick Caramel Frosting
- 2 1/2 cups (12.5 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cup (13.15 ounces) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup (1 cube) butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray or butter and set aside.
- In a medium bowl add the flour, baking powder, and salt and mix to combine (see note). Set aside.
- In another medium mixing bowl beat the eggs with an electric mixer for about a minute until nice and frothy. Add the granulated sugar and beat until well mixed in. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here