Toll House Brownies
These rich, delectable brownies are filled with miniature chocolate chips and pecan chips. Then they're drizzled with a luscious chocolate glaze. They're terrific for tailgating and holiday parties, potlucks, baby showers and backyard barbecues.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter (1 cup)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 12 oz. pkg. miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecan chips (finely diced pecans)
- Cream butter, sugars, extract, eggs, baking soda and salt with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add flour, chocolate chips and pecans and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Spread into a greased 9x13” glass baking dish.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here