low carb granola bars
- 1/2 cup smooth almond butter or fresh nut butter of your choice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Sugar free Crystal Sweetner - Monk Fruit - like erythritol
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds + extra 1 tablespoon to decorate on top
- 1/3 cup flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon sugar free dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin coconut oil
- Line a a loaf pan, size 9 inches x 5 inches, with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl or a saucepan, place all the wet ingredients: peanut butter, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Microwave by 30 seconds burst, stir and repeat until the coconut oil is fully melted and combine with the nut butter. It should not take more than 1 minute 30 seconds. Otherwise, melt the ingredients in a saucepan under medium heat, stirring often to avoid the mixture to stick to the pan.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here