Keto Layered Salad
A keto 7 layer salad recipe. Includes seven layers of fresh low in carbs salad vegetables and hard boiled eggs, bacon, and sharp cheddar cheese.
- 1 ½ heads of iceberg lettuce
- 4 eggs, boiled
- 2 packages of bacon cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 4 stalks of green onions, chopped
- 2 pints of cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of chopped carrots
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 large cucumbers chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup full fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon sugar substitute (optional)
- Get a large bowl, or large trifle dish. You can also make individual ones in mason jars, these keep well in the fridge up to a week as long as you don’t mix the salad till it’s time to eat.
- Chop the iceberg lettuce and put in the bowl as the first layer on the bottom of your dish.
- (lightly salt, optional) Chop the hard boiled eggs and season with salt and pepper
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here