Keto Fried Chicken Tenders with Almond Flour
- 500 g chicken breast
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 large egg
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili powder optional
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- coconut oil for frying
- Slice your chicken breast to produce lengthwise ribbons.
- Smash the spices and garlic clove in a mortar. Coat the chicken with the crushed spices and garlic. Crack the egg in the chicken bowl. Mix together with the sour cream and lemon juice. Fold gently to drench the chicken in the seasonings.
- Cover the chicken with the lid and chill in the fridge for about an hour, flipping the pieces occasionally to marinate thoroughly. After an hour, remove the liquid to make sure the meat is not too wet and soggy.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here