Easy Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 2-3 lb corned beef
- 1/2 head cabbage
- 1 onion
- 2 potatoes large baking potatoes
- 12 oz beer or water or beef broth
- Cut baking potatoes in half and place at bottom of your Instant Pot or pressure cooker with the cut side down. (could use 4 red potatoes to and use those as trivets)
- Rinse off your corned beef after removing it from it's package and set it on top of the potatoes (so it's like a trivet, make sure it's flat so it doesn't fall over).
- Pour your beer, beef broth or water on top.
- Sprinkle corned beef seasoning packet on top of meat and close lid and steam valve.
- Set to manual, pressure, high for 90 minutes. (timing good for a 3 lb piece)
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here