Coconut Chicken Tenders (Keto, Gluten-Free)
- 1 lbs chicken tenders
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil (or coconut oil or butter)
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk with a fork.
- Put the coconut flakes on a plate.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle the chicken tenders with salt and pepper.
- Dip each chicken tender in egg on both sides, then in coconut flakes on both sides, then again in egg on both sides and the second time in coconut flakes on both sides.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here