Best Keto Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup natural creamy almond butter
- 2/3 cup powdered erythritol (I use this brand)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons no sugar added peanut butter powder (I use this brand)
- 1 tablespoon of packed coconut flour
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon butter, ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons fine salt
- 1/2 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips (I use this brand)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a 9×9 inch baking pan. Alternately you can line it with parchment paper, leaving a couple of inches of overhang on the sides for easy removal.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, erythritol, cocoa powder, coconut flour, peanut butter powder, eggs, butter, water, vanilla extract, salt, and baking soda. Using an electric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and spread in an even layer.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here