AIR FRIED STEAK AND ASPARAGUS BUNDLES
- 2 - 2 1/2 pounds Flank steak - cut into 6 pieces
- kosher salt/black pepper
- 1/2 cup Tamari sauce
- 2 cloves garlic - crushed
- 1 pound asparagus - trimmed
- 3 bell peppers - seeded and sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Olive oil spray
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks into a large zip top bag. Add: Tamari sauce and garlic. Seal bag.
- Massage steaks so that they're completely coated. Transfer to refrigerator and allow to marinade for a minimum of 1 hour up to overnight.
- When ready to assemble, remove steaks from marinade and place on a cutting board or sheet. Discard marinade.
- Equally divide and then place asparagus and bell peppers into the middle of each piece of steak.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here