SUGAR FREE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
A delicious creamy low carb frosting to be used on any kind of cake.
- 400 g cream cheese (2 blocks of Philly)
- 180 ml heavy cream
- 90 g powdered erythritol
- 1/4 tsp stevia powder (or monk fruit powder)
- 1 vanilla bean (or vanilla essence)
- Make an incision in your vanilla bean. Run the back of a knife or spoon along the bean to scoop out all the seeds. Keep for later.
- Add the cream cheese to a bowl and whip with your beaters until softened. This should take 20-30 seconds.
- Add the erythritol to combine.
- Pour in the heavy cream in 4-5 batches. This is so that the cream doesn't splatter everywhere.
- Beat for a few minutes, until the frosting starts to thicken up.
- Click here to view complete recipe