SPICY BROWN SUGAR BACON-WRAPPED LITTLE SMOKIES
The classic little smokies appetizer gets an upgrade from the cayenne and brown sugar rub, not to mention crispy bacon wrapped around the smokies!
- 16 oz package of little smokies (or small cooked sausages) I use Hillshire Farm brand
- 15 slices bacon, each cut into 3 smaller sections
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper more or less, according to your tastes
- pinch of black pepper
- Prepare a jelly roll pan (or large baking sheet with a rim), with a layer of aluminum foil, lightly coated with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Pat sausages dry with a paper towel and wrap each individual sausage with a piece of the cut bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
- Add brown sugar, cayenne and black pepper to a large resealable plastic bag.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here