SOUR CREAM VANILLA KETO CUPCAKES LOW CARB GLUTEN-FREE
Looking for a basic yellow cupcake? These Sour Cream Vanilla Cupcakes have only 2 net carbs each. They are great plain or with your favorite icing. I also love them with strawberries and whipped cream.
- 4 tbsp butter softened
- 1/2 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a bowl with an electric mixer cream the butter and sweetener until light and fluffy. Add the sour cream and vanilla and beat until combined. Add the eggs one at a time mixing after each.
- Stir in the flours, baking powder, and salt until thoroughly combined. Divide batter between 12 muffin cups lined with paper liners.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 min. Some ovens will take up to 30. You want the cupcakes to be firm to the touch and golden brown.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here