RASPBERRY ZINGER CAKE
- 1 box yellow cake mix (I've used Duncan Hines and Betty Crocker, both work just fine)
- 5.1 oz box instant vanilla pudding (the large box)
- 1 cup water
- 1 stick salted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 oz box raspberry Jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups sweetened, shredded coconut
- 2 TBS cornstarch
- 1 stick salted butter, slightly softened
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter and flour 2 (8 inch) round cake pans and set aside.
- In the bowl of your mixer, combine eggs and butter. Add water, pudding mix, and cake mix and beat on medium for about a minute, until batter is smooth and thick. Spread evenly in prepared pans and bake for about 20 -25 mins or until tops spring back when lightly touched, or a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Let cake cool in pans for 5 minutes, remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here