Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
Peach Cobbler Dump Cake is an easy and simple dessert that only needs 4 Ingredients. Cake mix, canned peaches, cinnamon, and butter. Serve with vanilla ice cream for the best family dessert.
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) canned sliced peaches
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 box (15.25 oz) french vanilla cake mix (DO NOT prepare)
- 1/2 cup butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Dump both cans of canned peaches into the baking dish. DO NOT drain, just dump them in. Spread out to make sure there are peaches covering the dish evenly. Sprinkle ground cinnamon over the peaches.
- Evenly sprinkle the cake mix over the peaches. Gently press it down into the peaches forming a nice even layer of cake mix.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here