COCONUT FLOUR BLUEBERRY SKILLET BREAD
This warm, comforting Paleo breakfast is high in protein and fiber and low in carbs. It will keep you full and happy all morning long! Grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and yeast-free.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (or almond)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- dash sea salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries, plus more for garnish (or apples, pears, bananas, strawberries)
- optional toppings: almond butter, maple syrup, honey, coconut cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8″ cast iron skillet with coconut or avocado oil.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine eggs, coconut milk, vanilla extract, cardamom, cinnamon, and sea salt until well combined.
- Sift coconut flour and baking powder into the egg mixture and whisk together well. Pour batter into the skillet and evenly sprinkle fruit into batter.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here