Baked Salsa Chicken Taquitos
Baked Salsa Chicken Taquitos, quick and easy to throw together & a perfect use for leftovers. What a delicious appetizer or snack & great for game day!
- 1 8 oz pkg. cream cheese- room temperature
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 small can diced green chilis
- 20 6-inch flour tortillas - room temperature or warmed slightly so they are pliable (they will break if they are cold)
- Salt to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cover a large baking sheet with foil & spray lightly with cooking spray
- Combine chicken, salsa, cream cheese, cheese & chilis in a medium bowl & mix well.
- Click here to view complete recipe