ASPARAGUS STUFFED CHICKEN
- 2 chicken breasts
- 10 asparagus spears
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place plastic wrap on a flat surface and place a single chicken breast onto the plastic wrap.
- Top with another piece of plastic wrap and use a meat tenderizer to flatten chicken until about 1/2" thick.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 5 slices of asparagus to the center of the chicken, sprinkle half of the cheese and half of the seasoning on top. Roll up and place seam side down on the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with half of the bread crumbs.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here