Air Fried Zucchini Rounds
A delicious and healthy way to roast zucchini with your air fryer on a summer night without heating up the house.
- 1 lbs Zucchini Sliced into rounds
- 2 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black Pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Set the temperature on your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and let it warm up.
- Cut the ends off the zucchini and then slice into rounds about 1/4" thick
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil and seasonings and mix well.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here