- 1 box JIFFY corn muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup creamed corn
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 10 oz can red enchiladas sauce (divided)
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- small handful cilantro leaves, chopped
- Fresh jalapeño, chopped (optional)
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease an 8X8* pyrex casserole pan. Combine egg, sour cream, creamed corn & jiffy mix and bake in casserole dish for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile brown ground beef & onion. Add the garlic the last minute. Drain grease and add salt, cumin & chili powder.
- Poke holes all in the cornbread. Pour 1/2 cup enchilada sauce all over the cornbread.
- Click here to view complete recipe