SLOW COOKER ASIAN CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
You can broil your chicken before placing into the slow cooker for a crispy skin, but broiling afterwards works as well!
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken drumsticks
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes optional
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. freshly chopped ginger
- Arrange chicken in 6-quart slow cooker. Season with salt, pepper, and pepper flakes.
- Combine sauce ingredients and pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours, or until chicken is cooked through (160-165F.)
- For crispy skin, broil your chicken until golden!
- Click here to view more instructions