RED WINE STEAK MARINADE
This red wine steak marinade is incredibly easy to throw together. It's my favorite grilled steak marinade, so whip this up and fire up the BBQ!
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup soy sauce I use low sodium
- 1 1/2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsps toasted sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tsps parsley
- 1 tsp pepper
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl and add the steaks.
- Marinade for as long as you can, the longer the better. I try to prepare it 24 hours in advance. The steak comes out tender and full of delicious flavor.
- Click here to view complete recipe