No Mess Crispy Chicken Thighs Recipe
These budget friendly crispy baked chicken thighs recipe is so easy to make and with no skillet or grease splattered all over your kitchen! Perfect low carb dinner and so much easier than making low carb and keto fried chicken!
- 4 lbs Bone in, Skin on Chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp baking powder (not baking soda!)
- 1/2 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- Preheat the oven to 250F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray a wire rack with cooking spray. lay out the chicken thighs on the wire rack skin side up and place inside the baking sheet. Dry the chicken thoroughly with paper towels.
- Place the chicken in a bag or a bowl with a lid and toss the chicken in the baking powder and spices and then put the chicken back on the rack.
- Click here to view more instructions