MEXICAN WEDDING COOKIES
- 1 cup of softened butter
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 cups of flour (you can use all purpose or whole wheat and you can’t tell the difference)
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4-1/2 cup extra powdered sugar for rolling cookies
- (Preheat oven to 350 degrees)
- Cream butter, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, vanilla together until fluffy. Add the flour slowly and when all combined add the finely chopped pecans.
- Roll the dough into walnut-sized balls and bake for 12-14 minutes until the bottoms are lightly golden brown.
- Click here to get more instructions