Make Easy Parmesan Meatballs in the Air Fryer
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated (or Pecorino Romano)
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- salt & pepper to taste
- Prep air fryer by greasing the inner basket. In a large mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients and mix well using a potato masher.
- Roll 2-inch sized meatballs and place in a single layer in the air fryer, without them touching. I'm able to fit about 12-14 in my 6-quart air fryer at a time.
- Cook at 350 degrees for about 13-14 minutes. Start checking at 12 minutes to see if done, as cook times can vary a little.
- Click here to get more instructions