CRISPY ROASTED BROCCOLI IN THE AIR FRYER
Recipe for zero-oil crispy roasted broccoli in Air Fryer - 96 calories per serving. Makes a healthy snack or an easy fast-day recipe (5-2 diet) - full of protein and fiber
- 500 grams broccoli
- for marinade
- 2 tbsps yogurt
- 1 tbsp chickpea flour
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp masala chat
- Crispy Roasted Broccoli in the Air Fryer
- To prepare crispy roasted broccoli, we need to cut the broccoli into small florets. Soak in a bowl of water with 2 tsp salt for 30 minutes to remove any impurities or worms.
- Remove the broccoli florets from the water. Drain well and wipe thoroughly using a kitchen towel to absorb all the moisture.
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Click here to get more instructions