CRAZY CRUST PIZZA
our new favorite pizza!! No rolling out dough - the crust is made from a liquid batter. Top the pizza with your favorite toppings. Flour, salt, Italian seasoning, eggs, milk, pepperoni, sausage, ham, pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese. We LOVE this pizza! We've been making it once a week for the past month. It is our go-to recipe!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 pound pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup pepperoni slices
- 1/3 cup diced cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Lightly spray a 15x10-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Whisk together flour, salt, Italian seasoning, pepper, eggs and milk.
- Pour into prepared baking sheet. Top with sausage, pepperoni and ham.
- Click here to get more instructions