- 1 lb. (16 oz) whole milk ricotta cheese (drained overnight)
- 10 sugar cones
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips (for dipping cones; optional)
- 1/2-2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- I recommend draining your ricotta overnight. I took a mixing bowl and laid a large mesh strainer on top, then a paper towel, followed by the ricotta and let it sit it the fridge overnight. You can also use a cheese cloth if you have one!
- If you want to dip your cones in melted chocolate, melt the semi-sweet chips in the microwave and dip!
- Place the cones in a glass or on wax paper to dry.
- Read full instructions >> Click Here