Almond-Crusted Zucchini Sticks (gluten-free, dairy-free)
- olive oil spray
- 2 large zucchini, cut into 2-inch long strips
- 4 large egg whites, whisked with 1 tablespoon almond milk or water
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely-ground almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 jar of your favorite marinara sauce
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with a non-stick olive oil spray. Set aside.
- In one shallow bowl, whisk together the egg whites and almond milk/water. Set aside.
- In a second shallow bowl, whisk together the almond meal, salt, pepper, garlic powder and cayenne. Set aside.
- Click here to get more instructions