Air fryer beef kabobs
Juicy and soft air fryer beef skewers are so easy to make- with steak, with stew meat or ribs! Marinating for a at least 30 minutes makes this dish so full of flavor.
- 1 lb beef chuck ribs cut in 1 inch pieces or any other tender cut meat- think nice steak, stew meat
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 8 6 inch skewers
- 2 bell peppers
- 1/2 onion
- Mix sour cream with soy sauce in a medium bowl. Place beef chunks into the bowl and marinate for at least 30 minutes0 better overnight
- Cut bell pepper and onion in 1 inch pieces. Soak wooden skewers in water for about 10 minutes
- Thread beef, onions and bell peppers onto skewers. Add some freshly gound black pepper.
- Click here to get more instructions