AIR-FRIED CARROTS WITH HONEY
- 2 to 3 cups of carrots, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- tiny drizzle of soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set air-fryer to 390 F.
- Place the cut carrots in a bowl, add olive oil, honey and soy, toss gently to coat, trying to cover all surfaces with a bit of oil. Season carrots with salt and ground black pepper.
- Place in the basket of your air-fryer and cook for about 12 minutes, shaking the pan every once in a while. Serve right away.
- Click here to get more instructions