Vegan Wild Blueberry Scones (Panera Copycat!)
This classic recipe is adapted from a beloved recipe in my cookbook, Eat Dairy Free.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour*
- ½ cup sugar*
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup frozen wild blueberries or ¼ cup dried wild blueberries
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk (I use So Delicious Original Culinary Coconut Milk), or as needed**
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coarse sugar, for sprinkling (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, and lightly dust two spots with flour.
- Whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Add the frozen wild blueberries to the flour, and toss lightly to coat, breaking up any berry clumps.
- Click here to view full recipe