VEGAN & GLUTEN-FREE KRISPIE KREME DONUT HOLES COPYCAT RECIPE
I would like to present to you the unofficial Vegan & Gluten-Free Krispie Kreme Donut Holes Copycat Recipe. Love it, because, my lovelies, it's for real and it's that good.
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 packages about 4½ teaspoons total active dry yeast
- 4½ cups gluten-free flour blend I used Bob's Redmill All Purpose
- 1 cup aquafaba yus, bean juice
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 8 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 4 cups vegetable oil for frying
- Start the day before you want to have these awesome donuts.
- Stir the water and yeast together in a medium bowl and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Whisk in a cup of the flour (ish) until it's smooth.
- Click here to view full recipe