Vegan Cookie Dough for One
This cookie dough is safe to eat and vegan with options for making it gluten free. It only takes five minutes to throw together!
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 Tablespoon real maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon semisweet mini chocolate chips I like Enjoy Life brand, which are vegan
- In a small bowl, combine coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla with a fork.
- Add flour and salt and mix until well blended.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Click here to view full recipe