Vanilla Cream Cheese Custard
- 2½ cups whole milk, divided
- 6 large egg yolks
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup corn starch
- 1 vanilla bean, split and scraped
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- Fresh strawberries, for garnish (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together ½ cup of the milk, the egg yolks, 1/3 cup sugar and the corn starch. Whisk until well blended.
- In a small sauce pan, heat the remaining 2 cups of milk with the remaining 1/3 cup sugar and the scraped vanilla seeds with the pod.
- Heat to a simmer then remove the pod and discard.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here