STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE CUPCAKES
These soft Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes have a creamy cheesecake center and fresh homemade strawberry frosting. They are always a hit at any dinner or party we bring them to.
For the Cupcakes
- 1 strawberry cake mix
- 1 - 3.4 ounce instant strawberry pudding mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
For the Cheesecake Filling
- 1 - 3.4 ounce package instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups Cool Whip, thawed
For the Strawberry Butter Cream
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon strawberry extract
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup diced strawberries
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 24 whole strawberries
- 48 graham cracker cookie sticks
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line muffin tins with 24 cupcake liners.
- Beat the cake mix, pudding mix, oil, milk, and eggs for 2 minutes. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the tops spring back. Cool on a wire rack.
- click here to view full recipe