- 3 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 3 sheets of graham crackers
- Melt 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips and spread the chocolate over a wax lined pan. Be careful not to make it too thin. (I used a 10 by 15 pan and didn't go all the way to the edge.) Place the first layer in the refrigerator for about a half hour.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave. Then pour in the marshmallow fluff and microwave for about 30 seconds. Quickly spread the marshmallow layer over the hardened first chocolate layer.
- Crumble the graham crackers and press them into the marshmallow layer. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Click here to view full recipe